How to get a CD Key for free
1 - First step is to register as the member
2 - Go to the "Earn Coins" page
3 - Choose an offer and complete it with valid information
4 - After completion your coins will be automatically awarded to your account and you can get the Dinocide CD Key
About This Game
Dinocide is a classic NES inspired old-school single-player platformer in a prehistoric fantasy world. Dinocide tries to capture the drive and fun of that era and recreate it in a modern way!
The protagonist has to save his love interest who was kidnapped by an evil and mysterious Dinosaur God. You are accompanied by your own tame Dinosaurs, who act as a mounts, brother in arms and a true friends. With their help, you can jump higher, run faster, swim, fly and do a lot more things that an ordinary primitive man would never be able to do by himself. To reach your goal, you will travel together through the lands inhabited by ancient creatures and unknown dangers.
- Dinosaur mounts make you faster, stronger and offer a variety of tactical abilities.
- Non-linear progression by different routes leads to varied ways to complete your journey.
- A multitude of different biomes to visit - deserts, jungles, forests, lava caves, oceans, ice plains and more!
- Weird creatures youve never seen before!
- Unique time/life mechanic. One bar shared for both: food meter and life of your character.
- Full controller & Steam Big Picture support.
- Classic action. Dont think. Dont feel. Just go. React. Kill. Jump. Eat. Ride. Like in the good old times! You are not here to watch a movie!
- Several game modes: Story Campaign, Speedrun, Boss Rush
- The unmatched fun and drive of an 8-bit era game!
Source: Dinocide - SteamPowered.com
Instructions to activate steam keys
1 - Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
2 - Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
3 - Enter your product key that appears on the email and follow the instructions to activate it.
4 - Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready