How to get a CD Key for free
1 - First step is to register as the member
2 - Go to the "Earn Coins" page
3 - Choose an offer and complete it with valid information
4 - After completion your coins will be automatically awarded to your account and you can get the 7 Days to Die CD Key
About This Game
HOW LONG WILL YOU SURVIVE?
With over 14 million copies sold, 7 Days has defined the survival genre, with unrivaled crafting and world-building content. Set in a brutally unforgiving post-apocalyptic world overrun by the undead, 7 Days is an open-world game that is a unique combination of first-person shooter, survival horror, tower defense, and role-playing games. It presents combat, crafting, looting, mining, exploration, and character growth, in a way that has seen a rapturous response from fans worldwide. Play the definitive zombie survival sandbox RPG that came first. Navezgane awaits!
- Explore - Huge, unique and rich environments, offering the freedom to play the game any way you want, featuring 5 unique biomes and worlds up to 100 square kilometers in size.
- Craft - Handcraft and repair weapons, clothes, armor, tools, vehicles, and more with over 500 recipes. Learn more powerful recipes by finding schematics.
- Build - Design your fort to include traps, electric power, auto turrets, automated doors, gadgets and defensive positions to survive the undead in a fully destructible and moldable world.
- Cooperate or Compete - Work together to build settlements or against each other raiding other players bases, its really up to you in a wasteland where zombies and outlaws rule the land.
- Create - Unleash your creativity with access to over 800 in-game items, and over 1,300 unique building blocks and a painting system that offers infinite possibilities.
- Improve - Increase your skills with a multitude of perks under 5 main attributes. Gain additional skills by reading over 100 books. 7 Days to Die is the only true survival RPG.
- Choose - Play the campaign world, or dive back in a randomly-generated world with cities, towns, lakes, mountains, valleys, roads, caves and over 550 unique locations.
- Combat - Encounter nearly 60 unique zombie archetypes including special infected with unique behaviors and attacks progressing in difficulty to provide an infinite challenge.
- Survive - Experience real hardcore survival mechanics with nearly 50 buffs, boosts and ailments that will impact the gameplay in ways that can both challenge and aid in your survival.
- Destroy - Buildings and terrain formations can collapse under their own weight from structural damage or poor building design with real structural stability.
- Loot - Scavenge the world for the best weapons, tools, and armor with 6 quality ranges providing thousands of permutations. Augment items with a multitude of mods.
- Quest - Meet several Trader NPCs who buy and sell goods and offer quest jobs for rewards. Enjoy many unique quest types supported by over 550 locations.
- Customize - Create your own character and customize your character further in-game with a huge selection of clothing and armor you can craft or loot in the world.
- Drive - Enjoy the badass vehicle system where you find all the parts, learn the recipes, craft and customize your own bicycle, minibike, motorcycle, 4x4 or gyrocopters and ride with friends.
- Farm or Hunt - Plant and grow gardens for sustainable resources or head out into the wilderness and hunt over a dozen unique wild animals.
Source: 7 Days to Die - SteamPowered.com
Instructions to activate steam keys
1 - Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
2 - Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
3 - Enter your product key that appears on the email and follow the instructions to activate it.
4 - Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready